Packing your Airport Ninja
The Airport Ninja Airline Bicycle Travel Case by Orucase is quick and easy to pack. Follow these steps below and you'll be flying free in no time.
1. Remove pedals.
2. Remove front and rear wheels.
3. Remove rear derailleur.
4. Remove front brake from fork.
5. Remove stem from steerer tube.
6. Remove fork.
7. Place bike in bag.
8. Place fork, steerer tube first, into sleeve.
9. Remove skewers and place with pedals or any other small parts into inner pocket.
10. Place wheels in bag, Cassette facing frame.
11. Fold foam insert closed.
12. Zip bag closed.
13. Compress bag using buckles.
14. Be an Airport Ninja.
Depending on how your bike is set up - especially as it relates to cable routing and handlebar configuration - you may find it easier to make slight modifications or additions to our packing process. Handlebars can be oriented vertically as shown, or horizontally along the top tube or down tube. Towels, clothes, or other packing materials can be used to wrap the frame or bars if you prefer. Some ninjas even prefer to pack their frame upside down, with the headtube nestled into the bottom corner.
We have designed the Airport Ninja with thick protective foam and rigid plastic inserts, so no matter how you pack yours, we've got you covered.